Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

~~PhoenixS ~~ 9 week Case Study of a Natural Female Transformation

Still kicking some ass! I have been dealing with some pain issues from deadlifts two days ago. I had the pain in my rib one day and then the next in my upper back area. I have been having to baby around those sore spots.

How's it doing now? Was it just DOMS? Wondering if it was a DL form issue possibly since getting even a little loose on them can hurt you.

It was Dl-ing too hard too soon

I believe it was compression of a nerve ending resulting in acute inflammation which caused a pinching sensation that spread till inflammation went down

It took us out for a week

She will post pics in 2 weeks since we kinda coasted light for a bit

How's it doing now? Was it just DOMS? Wondering if it was a DL form issue possibly since getting even a little loose on them can hurt you.

Nice pretty new avi :)

I am doing MUCH better. I had a little setback with that injury. I think my form was pretty good. I always have my form corrected if I am a little off. :) I think I simply just lifted too heavy too fast I think. I am pretty strong, but I need to listen to my body. I should have taken it a little more easy. It put me out for a few days, but I took it easy a few more days once all the pain was completely gone. I am going to hit it a bit harder this week now.

I wanted to share a picture.. I can tell my body has been changing a lot. I always do well when I train hard and eat good. I guess I have pretty good genes. Anyway, I was messing around checking out my backside before I got in the shower and to my surprise BAM muscles. LOL. I am all excited and even more motivated now.

http://i46.tinypic.com/o7ng5k.jpg

Nice pretty new avi :)

I am doing MUCH better. I had a little setback with that injury. I think my form was pretty good. I always have my form corrected if I am a little off. :) I think I simply just lifted too heavy too fast I think. I am pretty strong, but I need to listen to my body. I should have taken it a little more easy. It put me out for a few days, but I took it easy a few more days once all the pain was completely gone. I am going to hit it a bit harder this week now.

Pinched nerves up in the trap area seem to a reoccurring problem for me when I'm lifting regularly. Could be what happened with you, since you feel pretty certain your form was tight. You might want to do some post-workout hot showers with a pulsating head to unknit those muscles, or just a good massage from a friendly man. :)

Pinched nerves up in the trap area seem to a reoccurring problem for me when I'm lifting regularly. Could be what happened with you, since you feel pretty certain your form was tight. You might want to do some post-workout hot showers with a pulsating head to unknit those muscles, or just a good massage from a friendly man. :)

Thanks for the tip! :)

Ya I here Omega is a pro at giving massages! ;)

Keep hitting it hard!

Omega, great job training! Short time and lots o results!

Top Bottom