Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

~~PhoenixS ~~ 9 week Case Study of a Natural Female Transformation

I am beat!! Today was leg day and it totally kicked my ass, but I LOVE it. I also learned a trick this week from a new friend about wearing a hoodie to help the bar from not hurting me on the smith machine. My gosh it works wonders.

Diet today was on.

I am feeling great already. I can already see some changes and feel it in my clothes. My butt is already starting to pop out nicely. YAY!!!

Haha! Drop it low girl! Have you heard that song? Anyway, that's awesome. Hope you're feeling better now. I'm just checking in to see how sore you are. :heart:

I am feeling a little bad today. Please please please let it just be allergies and not a cold coming on, I don't need yet another set back. :( Today is my off day so I plan to be LAZY and hopefully I will wake up tomorrow feeling fine and ready to train. *fingers crossed*

Hoping it is not a cold either but just in case take some vit c 1000mg 3 times a day.

Haha! Drop it low girl! Have you heard that song? Anyway, that's awesome. Hope you're feeling better now. I'm just checking in to see how sore you are. :heart:
I have never heard drop it low, but I like "get low". You know this one? Good dancing music! :D

woooo hooo!

Still kicking some ass! I have been dealing with some pain issues from deadlifts two days ago. I had the pain in my rib one day and then the next in my upper back area. I have been having to baby around those sore spots. I have not deadlifted good like that in a long time. I got some replenisher from NTBM today so hopefully this will help me out. I just drank it for the first time and it tastes really good. Good stuff!

I am already seeing my body change and it feels GREAT. It motivates me to keep pushing it hard. I love to see things change. I cannot wait to see how I look in a couple of weeks. I am going to update with new pics in two weeks so you can all tell me if you see the changes as well.

change is good!! it's def a motivator when yuo start see results! and fast results!
Great Job, keep it uppp!!

Sorry All, I am horrible about keeping up with these things. I plan to get new pics up within a week. I feel I have made some progress and pictures don't lie so we will see. :)

Top Bottom