Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

phentermine and AAS cycle

pharmguy said:
-When you take it, you get a buzz, and when it wears off, you feel like killing someone, kind of like you just took 30 anadrols and found your car keyed.
- After you take for a period of time, it starts making you nervous and a bit paranoid, especially when you start upping the dose. And if you don't increase the dose, it won't be effective.

This was my experience with Phentermine as well, although I didn't find it addictive - it made me feel too bad to really crave it addiction style.

BTW pharmguy, PBR is asking for a female friend - 30-40mg of Anavar is not what she should do. :)

Female should start with 5mg of Var and move up to probably 10mg. Most females won't need more than 10mg/day for 8-12 weeks.

But she needs to get diet down before wasting time with Var. If she is relatively deconditioned, she'll make GREAT progress naturally. Var is useless with a crappy eating program.

Ceebs said:

This was my experience with Phentermine as well, although I didn't find it addictive - it made me feel too bad to really crave it addiction style.

BTW pharmguy, PBR is asking for a female friend - 30-40mg of Anavar is not what she should do. :)

true, I was thinking in terms of men. I honestly have no idea what the female anavar dose should be, but I am sure that 30-40 would be too high as well.

PBR said:
I honestly think depression is a major factor

Maybe a short stint with anti-d's is what she needs to get over her slump and back to feeling good. It might be worth her effort to talk to her doctor about it. :)

Daisy_Girl said:
Female should start with 5mg of Var and move up to probably 10mg. Most females won't need more than 10mg/day for 8-12 weeks.

But she needs to get diet down before wasting time with Var. If she is relatively deconditioned, she'll make GREAT progress naturally. Var is useless with a crappy eating program.

Great post!

Top Bottom