Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pharmacom var

stevesmi

Head Mod
Elite Moderator
just got these suckers, these look juicy as hell.. just wanted to share.

I love var.
282f1vr.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice Steve. How much are you going to take per day? I have some coming and was going to run with my Test and EQ. Thanks buddy

believe it or not I am running only 40mg a day of var. with 500mg a week of primo.

I've never stacked the two so lets see what happens

I like to run LOW DOSES of gear.. a lot of guys want to run twice what I run and that's fine, but I use the gear as the icing only.

and I'm using T stack Rx at 3 caps per day as well.

Last edited:
believe it or not I am running only 40mg a day of var. with 500mg a week of primo.

I've never stacked the two so lets see what happens

I like to run LOW DOSES of gear.. a lot of guys want to run twice what I run and that's fine, but I use the gear as the icing only.

and I'm using T stack Rx at 3 caps per day as well.

That is what I was thinking as well, 40 to 60 .. I thought someone would never run Primo again? lolo Must have found a better baker

Nice...just finished up some pharmacom NPP, seems like a pretty good quality but trying some new 200mg NPP :)...gotta love it!!! Enjoy your Var Steve...I like 80-100mg range.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Nice...just finished up some pharmacom NPP, seems like a pretty good quality but trying some new 200mg NPP :)...gotta love it!!! Enjoy your Var Steve...I like 80-100mg range.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

I've always been a less is better guy on here so it would be hypocritical for me to run that much var.

I have found lower doses are better for me because I keep sides low and can focus on my sleep, training, and eating without interference

Top Bottom