Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PGF2a Transdermal.. experience anyone?

hawaii50 said:
Some comin' in soon. I've searched quite a bit, found lots on the injectable. but very little on the topical version..

anyone have experience w/ the transdermal version? How much were you putting on and how often... and what was your lifting schedule... ie did you lift with it on? and such.. just as much info as you can give me :D

thanks alot,

hawaii

bump for those who have tried topically.

Never tried topically I am on Dnp at the moment and did 1.7ml of pgf last night sub-q into fat. Down 10lbs in 3 days.

l use PGF2 transdermally a lot. I buy my own DMSO gel with Aloe and mix 1cc of PGF2 into enough gel to cover my waist all the way around. The transderm method does not give me any real side effects other than I can taste the DMSO for about an hour after I put it on. I use it in the morning when I do aerobics. I believe it works fairly well, but it's not a substitute for a good diet and aerobics. I wouldn't inject PG into any fatty areas because the fat burning effect will likely be uneven.

I used the transdermal stuff from QFS before they went under and it was great stuff. I did find that intially the stuff itched like hell but that went away over time.

Are these results permanent, or more like the localized fat loss you get from gh injections or yohimbine based topicals?

kbrkbr said:
Are these results permanent, or more like the localized fat loss you get from gh injections or yohimbine based topicals?
good question '
anyone know
i have read that it destroys the fat cell so i would asume its permanent

I think I would be concerned about using dmso because it might get the pgf2 into body too quickly. What I mean to say is, dmso pentrates so quickly that the pgf2 might be drawn into the bloodstream, and its effects made systemic, rather than remaining in the adipose tissue where you want a localized effect.

I'll try to track down an article which recommended aloe vera or plogel instead of dmso for a yohimbine topical.

Top Bottom