Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Perfect Diet for Weight Loss

There is no 'one size fits all' diet that will work for everyone. It depends on your age, body type, body fat, lifestyle, genetics, goals etc.

For example. Lets say two people came to me for a weight loss diet. One is a 65 year old female senior and the other is a health 18 year old male who works a physical job. Would their diets look the same? Of course not.

Here is a link to my pre-contest diet. You can use it as a template. http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...-contest-diet-looks-like-meal-meal-41414.html

Muskate, what are the macros you use pre contest and what are they when non prepping?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

as usual... muskate knows it all. I just entered this thread so I could tell you that there is no perfect diet weight loss... it depends on your age, current weight, goals, genre and so on. pretty much as muskate said it.. I think that you've got to see a dietologist who can ask you some questions, see you etc. and then you might be able to get a closer to perfect diet for weight loss personally for you. good luck

Top Bottom