Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

peptides?

Hey para long time no see bro....wouldnt real gh be cheaper and better in the long run than the peptides???? i looked on the sponser site and some of them are like 300 a vile...you always seem to give your opinion no matter what.....so speak to me bro...lol

Well, I was on 2iu's a day of GH (Hygetropin 5 days on, 2 off) for almost 2 years, just for rejuiv/anti-aging purposes. I decided to give peptides a try now since I kinda didn't have the money up front to buy two more kits of GH. I had already bought my peptides before the sponser signed on to EF, so I'm giving what I have a go. I have some friends that are also giving the combo I speak of a serious run, and they like it. Iron-Asylum is also doing something close to what I am and he likes it. I just wanted to switch it up a bit. Just remember, there is some truth at times to "You get what you pay for", so don't knock the higher quality/price stuff just yet. I sure know thats the case with all these "Colored Top" Chinese GH out there, you get what you pay for, some are worth the money, some not. Just like these new peptides are just getting attention, me too as an amature bodybuilder are just starting to seriously give them a run after research. Time will tell.

you know mf girlfriend is in great shape.....not into working out she just likes to look good. Nice little six pack on her....ahh but i digress. She has mentioned the anti aging effects of GH. How long did you have to run for it to have an effect?...also price wise compared to some of the anti aging chems they use at the spas.....looks like for her to have the peels and crap will still run 600-800usd. WHat did the Gh run for a year?

you know mf girlfriend is in great shape.....not into working out she just likes to look good. Nice little six pack on her....ahh but i digress. She has mentioned the anti aging effects of GH. How long did you have to run for it to have an effect?...also price wise compared to some of the anti aging chems they use at the spas.....looks like for her to have the peels and crap will still run 600-800usd. WHat did the Gh run for a year?

Ahhhh! No discussion of prices, This only brings out scammers thru pm.

RADAR (sorry)

Gee, aren't we all looking for this holy grail of chemicals?? It doesn't exist. Hard work and cardio exist for what you want to do. Now, onto peptides. I think a winning combo of peptides right now would be IGF1-Lr3, IGF2-Lr3 and CJC-1295 taken together. I have just started this after tons of research that yeilded very little information, but promising and "astounding" results in those lab mice. The combo of the two IGF's is supposed to work in harmony with eachother to yeild more of anoutcome in both muscle and fat loss than just IGF1-Lr3, but at a lower dose. The CJC-1295 is a Gh releaser but without all the extreme hunger like GHRP. I don't want that hunger. I'm currently on 10mcg's of each IGF a day and 150mcg's of CJC-1295 a week. Just started last Friday so can't report anything but massive pumps right now, more so than when I used to take 30mcg's of just IGF1-Lr3 a day.

Over the last week I obsessively searched through 2 forums and over 100 threads. Now I've found what I was looking for. Thanks Para_Shoot!

I am interested in the hunger spurts with GHRP-6 since I have the opposite metabolism as you do. So I'm going to stack that with CJC-1295, IGF-1R3 and IGF-1Ec.

CJC-1295 .35mg/week
GHRP-6 100mcg/day
IGF-1R3 50mcgs/day
IGF-1Ec (MGF) 50mcgs/day

Since it's recommended that MGF be injected into the muscle you work out on that given day..where, if at all do I inject it on my "off" days?

THANKS!!!

Last edited:
Hey Para_Shoot, have you considered or do you take Huperzine A or any other somatostatin inhibitor with GHRH + GHRP peptides?

I see a lot of posts on peptides and serms...I'm like a lot of people I'm sure--dont really know much about them chems. Is there any link that gives a peptides for dummies? that would be a great thread..

Top Bottom