Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

peptides?

Burpees

what's up folks, been a minute since I've been on. lifes been eventful to say the least.

im wondering what peptides are worth it right now? im looking for something cheap that will help me with burn fat and maintain/gain muscle. I can eat 5000+ calories easily - I don't need something to stimulate my appetite so GHRP-6 seems out of the question. Hexarelin maybe?

Otherwise it's 6 months of Test E, Tren A and DNP. Start at a moderate dose, and work my way up every 2 months.

what's up folks, been a minute since I've been on. lifes been eventful to say the least.

im wondering what peptides are worth it right now? im looking for something cheap that will help me with burn fat and maintain/gain muscle. I can eat 5000+ calories easily - I don't need something to stimulate my appetite so GHRP-6 seems out of the question. Hexarelin maybe?

Otherwise it's 6 months of Test E, Tren A and DNP. Start at a moderate dose, and work my way up every 2 months.

The jury is still out on Peptides

And 6 months is too long to run A cycle,Especially one that contains Tren,Having said that you can kiss sex goodbye Probably for good, And You surely don't want that "poison" DNP!

RADAR

The jury is still out on Peptides

And 6 months is too long to run A cycle,Especially one that contains Tren,Having said that you can kiss sex goodbye Probably for good, And You surely don't want that "poison" DNP!

RADAR

:'(

My first cycle was Test E, Tren A, and DNP.. 1000mg Test, 700mg Tren and 600mg DNP..

It's been a while, and I did have a bit of a problem with my libido post cycle.. It's been almost a year now and ive been fine..

This time around I would do it more modestly.. and I'd use Tren E if it were not so damn expensive compared to home brew ace..

Screw the peptides though.. Kinda scurrry.

:'(

My first cycle was Test E, Tren A, and DNP.. 1000mg Test, 700mg Tren and 600mg DNP..

It's been a while, and I did have a bit of a problem with my libido post cycle.. It's been almost a year now and ive been fine..

This time around I would do it more modestly.. and I'd use Tren E if it were not so damn expensive compared to home brew ace..

Screw the peptides though.. Kinda scurrry.

I still cannot see the reasoning behind a 6 month cycle,however,It's your body.

Good Luck.

RADAR

if your going to run that long why not blast and cruize. then you should be able to get a few good gain periods in. and like stated above fuck dnp. arent we suposed to not post about it anymore?

Gee, aren't we all looking for this holy grail of chemicals?? It doesn't exist. Hard work and cardio exist for what you want to do. Now, onto peptides. I think a winning combo of peptides right now would be IGF1-Lr3, IGF2-Lr3 and CJC-1295 taken together. I have just started this after tons of research that yeilded very little information, but promising and "astounding" results in those lab mice. The combo of the two IGF's is supposed to work in harmony with eachother to yeild more of anoutcome in both muscle and fat loss than just IGF1-Lr3, but at a lower dose. The CJC-1295 is a Gh releaser but without all the extreme hunger like GHRP. I don't want that hunger. I'm currently on 10mcg's of each IGF a day and 150mcg's of CJC-1295 a week. Just started last Friday so can't report anything but massive pumps right now, more so than when I used to take 30mcg's of just IGF1-Lr3 a day.

if your going to run that long why not blast and cruize. then you should be able to get a few good gain periods in. and like stated above fuck dnp. arent we suposed to not post about it anymore?

What's up bro? How ya been? I haven't been around much, i didn't know they changed the policy here..

The way I did it the first time was bumping my dosage up every 2 months..

This time I just planned to stay at a moderate dose for a long period of time.. I think it solidifies my gains more, I mean I'm a different person compared to when I started my cycle, to when I finished, to now..

Im actually losing bodyfat by just dieting right and working out 3 days a week.. something that took a lot of effort before and much more time..

what do you mean? what would cruise be? what would blast be? how many weeks of each??

What's up bro? How ya been? I haven't been around much, i didn't know they changed the policy here..

The way I did it the first time was bumping my dosage up every 2 months..

This time I just planned to stay at a moderate dose for a long period of time.. I think it solidifies my gains more, I mean I'm a different person compared to when I started my cycle, to when I finished, to now..

Im actually losing bodyfat by just dieting right and working out 3 days a week.. something that took a lot of effort before and much more time..

what do you mean? what would cruise be? what would blast be? how many weeks of each??

theres a wide range on timing but here is 1 example.

1-6 700mg test ew
1-4 400mg tren ew

6-10 300mg test ew

repeat

it would be better if you change the compounds around a little bit like maybe run var every other blast and tren every other blast always keeping the test. or you can change out the test for one of them.

i dont know what kind of doses you need or if you plan to stay on or not. im just saying this is better than a straight 6 month run of the same stuff.

Hey para long time no see bro....wouldnt real gh be cheaper and better in the long run than the peptides???? i looked on the sponser site and some of them are like 300 a vile...you always seem to give your opinion no matter what.....so speak to me bro...lol

Top Bottom