Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Peptide question for Need2getaas

Btw, I'd go with cjc 1293 or mod GRF 1-29 over cjc 1295.

The GH release with cjc 1295 DAC mimics a female GH release. Smaller spikes in GH throughout the day would be more beneficial imo.

You could pin ipa and grf 1-29 three times per day at 100mcg each. 100mcg is the saturation dose. More will work, but too much more will give you diminishing returns.

Pin on an empty stomach and wait at least 30 minutes before eating. Before breakfast, pwo, and prebed would be ideal.

No eating 30 mins before either right?

I've been thinking about giving this stack a go. the mod GRF 1-29 & Ipa.. sounds awesome, with relatively low side effects and such.

^^^ That's where I have been reading and learning a lot at!!

Been ordering some awesome quality MOD GRF and GHRP-6 from OPRESOURCE.NET

I can tell its great quality and very pure...I get hungry immediately from the GHRP-6 ....I chose that over Ipamorelin as I have a poor appetite. Works well, 100mcg 3x a day. Morning, PWO, and Prebed. Subcutaneous. Don't feel nothing.

Anybody interested in trying GH but don't have the funds to run it properly ... I'd highly suggest looking into these peptides. Read up on them at Needtobuildmuscle.net forums and get some good quality peptides from OPRESOURCE.NET

Hit up NeedToGetAAS for a discount code. It's cheap already but who wouldnt want to save more money!

Top Bottom