Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Peptide question for Need2getaas

Daft205

High End Bro
Platinum
Hey need2 i got a question i thought maybe you could help me out with-whats the main benefit of using ipamorelin over another ghs like ghrp-6, or ghrp-2?

Also- can ipamorelin be used solo- or is it primarily used in conjunction with a ghrh like cjc-1295? Thanks in advance brotha!

im not need2 but thought id help anyway.
You will not get the hunger like you do on ghrp-6 and yes stack it with cjc-1295

Right on, thanks for the reply! Is that primary difference? I thought I heard something about ipamorelin having less of an effect on prolactin, than the other ghs's.... Ideas?

im not need2 but thought id help anyway.
You will not get the hunger like you do on ghrp-6 and yes stack it with cjc-1295

Exactly and this = if you are bulking go with GHRP if cutting go with Ipamorelin stack with CJC ether way.

Now you can still get around the "massive" hunger spike from GHRP-6 by simple splitting it up into 3 smaller doses rather then 1-2 large ones. I wrote a great Blog about this topic as seen below.
Use of Peptides for Steroid Cycles and PCT Need To Build Muscle Inc. Official Blog

any more thoughts about getting a peptide board with some STICKIES !!!????

One more thing,,,,

Ipamorelin does not cause the spike in prolactin and cortisol like GHRP 6 and 2.

Btw, I'd go with cjc 1293 or mod GRF 1-29 over cjc 1295.

The GH release with cjc 1295 DAC mimics a female GH release. Smaller spikes in GH throughout the day would be more beneficial imo.

You could pin ipa and grf 1-29 three times per day at 100mcg each. 100mcg is the saturation dose. More will work, but too much more will give you diminishing returns.

Pin on an empty stomach and wait at least 30 minutes before eating. Before breakfast, pwo, and prebed would be ideal.

Top Bottom