Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

People Where are YOUR LIVES???

Every so often while surfing the board I will click on a profile and it shows how many posts per day (average) that are put up per day.
Some of you have almost 25-30 or more posts per day!
Seriously where do you get the time to do this?
Twenty or more posts in a day-honestly is there that much to say or is it just trite, pointless trash?
Re-evaulate yourselves. God thats pathetic.
BTW If people spend that much time posting I'd hate to see how much time is spent surfing the elite board as well as other sites.
Also this doesnt include people who are parked in front of a computer and run a network or something like that and are allowed to kill downtime online.
 
Last edited:
MrMuscle said:
yeah i guess we all shold do as you..go bang some transexuals, that would really make us better
Getting laid period, would be a start for you.
Standing out in front of a "norwegian freight train" while coming full speed ahead would be the next step. Thanks for calling!
BTW I just loved those daily roll calls-they were so avant garde--

:o
 
Well mine is actually at 7.31 posts per day but if like me, you have sex whilst posting then I believe that 20+ is quite achievable. Or if you are really busy you could get her to sit under your pc desk.
 
Your_Moms_Kneepads said:
Getting laid period, would be a start for you.
Standing out in front of a "norwegian freight train" while coming full speed ahead would be the next step. Thanks for calling!
BTW I just loved those daily roll calls-they were so avant garde--

:o

go sit on a scanner bro
 
Robert Greene and his aliases, Thunderwave, Steel Beast, Kakdiesel, Smallmovesal, etc... The list goes and on... What do these guys do for a living?
 
In the beginning I posted quite a bit... then a couple things happened...

1) the thrill wore off...
2) I got a job with a purpose...
3) got medicated for my anxiety disorder which led to a social life...

I think some people here border on agoraphobia...

Puc
 
How did you get so much time to write this thread....How did you get so much time to notice how many posts all of us make?
 
That's funny. I was thinking the same. I have approx 8 posts a day, which isn't bad considering my situation.

If you put May1010 and smallmovesal on ignore, the amount of posts are cut in half, and it's not like you're missing anything fascinating or even remotely intelligent. Throw thunderwave in the mix, and you have barely any posts.
 
I definately spend way to much time on here at work. I only surf the web while at work. I've got a computer at home but I never use it except for playing video games occasionally.
 
RyanH said:
How did you get so much time to write this thread....How did you get so much time to notice how many posts all of us make?

How did you ever make it past the third grade?

If that's the best you can come up with I suggest you borrow some money.sign up at a community college and take a few creative writing courses.

Honestly, I expected something much more verbose - then again ... everyone did say you were a dog dick sucking, welfare check cashing, toe jam sandwich makin', back woods goat fucking inbred little prick.
 
RyanH said:
How did you get so much time to write this thread....How did you get so much time to notice how many posts all of us make?
Its quite simple. I scan down the page and see certain people's names authoring alot of posts-then I played "Super Sleuth" and looked to see the average # of posts (mindless drivel) that a particular member had put up in any one time.
Now go save the whales or hug a fucking tree or something. :alien: :alien: :alien:
 
bbwwhhaaa!!!
I'd say something, but, I'd just get insulted anyhow....
 
Top Bottom