Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

People in prison

D00fy

after watching this show on discovery channel i was thinking how do this Prison inmates get so big and buff,their nutrition sucks probably 2-3meals a day tops........But all they do on free time is LIFT WeIGHTS and rest/sleep.........and i guess sleep/lifting has to be the main factor to their growth since their nutrition sucks,any thoughts on this?

I would lift harder and try to get as big as possible if it kept me safe in the showers. Rehab sucks, no weights just classes, i thought i could get huge there

I spent a couple fortnights behind bars up on 66 and lemme tell you this, if you can keep your mind straight through liftin youll be set. I lifted, slept, and ate as much as they would give me. But this place was a hotel compared to most prisons so dont picture me as Ed Norton in American History X, the closest thing there was to a prison gang in this place was the pair of deaf larcenists who were servin 6 months.

I'm no expert but I know that prisoners have access to all manner of drugs and that as is probably not an exception to this.
I know a guy who went in small and now is huge ( he has lost most of his hair and recently had a hernia surgery) both possible sides of as. I know what I believe on this but draw your own conclusions.

oneandthesame said:
I'm no expert but I know that prisoners have access to all manner of drugs and that as is probably not an exception to this.
I know a guy who went in small and now is huge ( he has lost most of his hair and recently had a hernia surgery) both possible sides of as. I know what I believe on this but draw your own conclusions.

This is true - AS are just as easy to get inside as other rec drugs - combine that with hours of free time for iron and rest, and you can see where most of the size potential comes from.

the meals really ain't too bad, and if your already pretty big you will probably have plenty of people giving you extra food. Also, in most prisons, inmates can buy food to keep in their cells, peanut butter, bread, crackers, fruit, etc.

I've thought about this before, and I would have relatives send me maltodextrin, dextrose, whey, casein, and vitamins/minerals. Three cafeteria meals per day, two post-workout shakes per day, vitamins, and a before-bed casein shake would be more than enough to grow.

Prison Diet

Maybe someone can come up with the "Prison Diet and Training Regimen" to help us non-law breakers acheive the legendary size that seems to come to our friends the inmates.

Top Bottom