Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

people in dallas...

pizza man is my next door neighbor but he's banned now so who gives a shitty shit shit. he brings people with prosthetic limbs home frequently so he can bang them cuz he gets better penetration when he takes the leg off. gilby i kicked the heroin addiction went it went out of style back in fall of '98. pshah

Powerhouse

At the intersection of Coit and Park there is a Powerhouse gym. Plano may be a little far for you, I don't go there anymore because I moved to Addison. Good gym and not a meat market.

no i can't stand it but i had never joined a public gym before so i was not aware of the many ways in which a gym could completely suck. i think my main beef is the music...i can handle the fact that not everyone there are compound lifting mofos, because that means the squat rack is always free. but the MUSIC. damn. i feel like i'm training for a boy band or something. that powerhouse gym on coit and park looks pretty cool, someone mentioned that. unfortunately i'm in a 3 year contract at bally's.

You mean you don't like the pop music they play for you to work out by? :D

On Sundays at the 24 HF that I work out at they actually play alternative music, although I do enjoy the techno music as well. Ahhh, the joys of working out at a chain gym. :)

Top Bottom