Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

penis size...you know you'll vote

how long is the shlong???

• < 4 inches (are you asian???)

Votes: 16 0.8%
  • 4 - 5 inches (not good)

Votes: 37 1.8%
  • 5 - 5.5 inches (gettin there)

Votes: 100 5.0%
  • 5.5 - 6 inches (average)

Votes: 331 16.5%
  • 6 - 6.5 inches (average)

Votes: 433 21.5%
  • 6.5 - 7 inches (above average)

Votes: 416 20.7%
  • 7 - 7.5 inches (studies show 1 in 10)

Votes: 335 16.7%
  • 7.5 - 8 inches (about 1 in 40)

Votes: 180 9.0%
  • 8 - 9 inches (about 1 in a 100)

Votes: 111 5.5%
  • > 9 inches (moby dick)

Votes: 51 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Holy shit 7'' girth? wow, you got me beat there man, thats like a fucking coke can!

JerseyArt said:
Jubei,

I don't even know you and already I hate you.:)

Not only did you just beat me out for size (right at the eight mark), but I don't even come close to those chest and abs. But I have girth just over 7, which is my best physical asset along with height.

By the way dude, if any girls ask, it's 9!!! That's what I tell them anyway:) If she's experienced enough to notice, then it probably wasn't meant to be anyway:)
We need pics to prove it Ive never seen a cokecan penis

Jubei: Not even close, although it would make a nice visual:) Only one in ten thousand girls would sleep with you, but still a nice visual:) The reality is that for the most part all it has accomplished is no anal ever, so it's a good thing I don't have a fetish. I was serious about the abs dude, if there is some special routine you do, and you have the time, please PM me with the workout.

Soklueles "We need pics to prove it Ive never seen a cokecan penis"

Most women obtain restraining orders to stop me from sending them pictures:)

How does it go, you show me yours.......:)

jubei said:
Holy shit 7'' girth? wow, you got me beat there man, thats like a fucking coke can!

Nah, a Coke can is 8.25" in circumference.

I thank my primal genes every day for my banana dick. Basically, a hard curve to the left on 8.5x6 turns my boy into something more of a pop can. if you are on the receiving end you will either see god or the ER or both.

Top Bottom