Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

penis size...you know you'll vote

how long is the shlong???

• < 4 inches (are you asian???)

Votes: 16 0.8%
  • 4 - 5 inches (not good)

Votes: 37 1.8%
  • 5 - 5.5 inches (gettin there)

Votes: 100 5.0%
  • 5.5 - 6 inches (average)

Votes: 331 16.5%
  • 6 - 6.5 inches (average)

Votes: 433 21.5%
  • 6.5 - 7 inches (above average)

Votes: 416 20.7%
  • 7 - 7.5 inches (studies show 1 in 10)

Votes: 335 16.7%
  • 7.5 - 8 inches (about 1 in 40)

Votes: 180 9.0%
  • 8 - 9 inches (about 1 in a 100)

Votes: 111 5.5%
  • > 9 inches (moby dick)

Votes: 51 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
flacid:3 in.
erected:5 1/2-6 in.

Yeah...i have a small penis...big fn deal!
If chicks don't wanna fuck me then don't fuck me...either way im not going to lose any sleep because of it!

we need to have a "vaginal barrell tightness" poll for the gals..all this talk about penis size..how many of you have been disappointed with a gals love canal?
What would you rather have a "10" girl with a 7 vagina,or a "7" girl with a 10 vagina?

GatheringFlock said:
flacid:3 in.
erected:5 1/2-6 in.

Yeah...i have a small penis...big fn deal!
If chicks don't wanna fuck me then don't fuck me...either way im not going to lose any sleep because of it!

actually you have an average sized penis, not a small one. Ppl love to lie about how big they are.

gymratess1 said:
I can honestly say that there is such a thing as too big (long). I've had one. It's not fun when it's so long that it hurts. Of course it's even worse when it's so short you can't feel it. Thick is better than long but remember not to short. OK? And really it's all in how it performs. Can you use it then immediately use it again. That's what I want, I want my man to come at least two times if not three or four. And not with 30-60 minutes inbetween. That's not too much to ask, is it?

LOL> You make it sound like we get up in the morning and think hm, I think I'll have a dick such and such wide and such and such long today...

^^This girl sounds like a fucking idiot. Not to long but not too short ok? WTF is wrong with you dummy? Like, totally!

8 1/4 isn't the champ, but certainly a contender.

jubei since u showed ur chest, you should show a penis shot to go with that hot chest:)

Jubei,

I don't even know you and already I hate you.:)

Not only did you just beat me out for size (right at the eight mark), but I don't even come close to those chest and abs. But I have girth just over 7, which is my best physical asset along with height.

By the way dude, if any girls ask, it's 9!!! That's what I tell them anyway:) If she's experienced enough to notice, then it probably wasn't meant to be anyway:)

Top Bottom