Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

peeps who have used cialis...

  • Thread starter Thread starter UA_Iron
  • Start date Start date
U

UA_Iron

Guest
I want to get some for next weekend - havent seen my gf in 3 weeks and I pretty much want to make sure she wont be able to walk without assistance after next weekend...

What dosages have you run it at? did you get the shitty sides? were its effects as good as everyone makes them out to be?

please dont move to bts for like a day mods, I want some good feedback... :spin:
 
don't use it. It forces an erection which does dmaage to the blood vesselss and eventually you will have to use it permanently.
 
I used it with good success. 50-100mg which was probably a bit much. I could go all night but it got VERY hard to orgasm. I'd use it again but no more than 50mg.
 
I used it vacation last year, I have no idea the strength but it was one capsule . I had no sides other than a semi-chubby that wouldnt go down...kinda embarassing when your at the pool.
 
Bro, this is a great idea. I'm 28 and no erectile dysfuction, but my urologist says if it enhances my sex life, then go for it! Saint808 is 100% wrong. Priaprasm (sp) is a prolonged erection for 4 hours or more and THAT can be dangerous, however it is not a common side of cialis and unlikely to happen no matter what your age.

If you get the real pharm stuff (which i do) all you need is 5mg. If I take 20mg (1 tab) then I get the stuffy nose and shit... 10mg is fine.. but 5mg gives me the same effects so I just go with the smallest dose possible. Keep in mind a lot of this COULD be mental, but I notice a difference. Here are the benefits.

Quality of erection is better.. thicker, harder.
Easier to get an erection.. dude like 2 seconds and you are full mast
easier to maintain... you can switch up positions, do whatever, take a break.. and you'll still have quality wood.
Shortened refractory period... you can pop and get it up again sooner.

I haev no idea how Dial Tone did 50-100mg.. my guess is he was using some shitty liquid version which are always about 10% potency. 100mg of legit shit and your face would explode! You feel the pressure in your nose and sinuses at high doses.

Viagra sucks, I've used that too. Takes longer to kick in.. doesn't last as long...
Levitra is ok, but Cialis is king.

If I was you I'd take 10mg.. then if you want to take it again the next day take 5mg. This is with the tabs. If you get the liquid shit I have no idea how that is dosed.
 
believe me or not... i wasn't talking about priaprasm. if it ain't broke don't try and fix it.
 
Depends on what you're looking for?
Extended erections and delayed ejaculation are not what cialis does.

Viagra does this very well.

Cialis and levitra just make getting erect easy as looking at Bea Arthur.
 
saint808 said:
believe me or not... i wasn't talking about priaprasm. if it ain't broke don't try and fix it.
No offense bro, but I'd go with my doctor's advice over you everyday.

In some European countries its taken ED or EOD.

If its not broke, don't fix it, ENHANCE it.
 
UA_Iron said:
nice, think 40mg is a reasonable dose?
is this the liquid stuff? if so that sounds fine.. especially if dial tone is chuggin 50-100mg!
 
Lestat said:
No offense bro, but I'd go with my doctor's advice over you everyday.

In some European countries its taken ED or EOD.

If its not broke, don't fix it, ENHANCE it.

i'll show you 10k doctors who got their degree via mail order... call me in thirty years and tell me what you think.
 
saint808 said:
believe me or not... i wasn't talking about priaprasm. if it ain't broke don't try and fix it.

Ever change the curtains in your house?
Or get a fuel injection chip put in your car?



















Or use steroids?
 
Code said:
Ever change the curtains in your house?
Or get a fuel injection chip put in your car?



















Or use steroids?

i see your point code. but changing my curtains ain't gonna make me a limp dick pansy... my ex took care of that.


if you are going to use it one time then sure... you prolly be ok. ust be careful and get the real stuff.
 
saint, I can give you my Dr's contact info if you'd like to have a chat.

this will start you off:
Dr. Naitoh has been practicing medicine since 1998. Dr. Naitoh received his medical degree from the University of CA at San Diego in 1990. He served his internship specializing in Surgery at the University of Connecticut Health Center and served his residency specializing in Urology at the University of Connecticut Health Center. He then did 2 years of training in Urologic Oncology - prostate cancer, kidney cancer, bladder cancer and testis cancer.


Education: University of CA - San Diego, MD, 1990
Internships: University of Connecticut Health Center, Surgery, 1991
Residencies: University of Connecticut Health Center, Urology, 1996
Fellowships: University of CA-Los Angeles, Urology/Oncology, 1998
Board Certifications: American Board of Urology, 2001
 
Code said:
Ever change the curtains in your house?
Or get a fuel injection chip put in your car?



















Or use steroids?
LOL! this was fucking great!
 
the higher doses bring headaches no for many... low doses still give the rock hard wood though.
 
hey lestat, i wasn't being disrepectful... for once. But i do know that for me i have the opposite problem... cost me some girlfriends because if they say they want someone who can go all night... they dion't mean it.
 
Lestat said:
.....Shortened refractory period... you can pop and get it up again sooner.......

I haev no idea how Dial Tone did 50-100mg.. my guess is he was using some shitty liquid version which are always about 10% potency. .

yup on all ur post except for the "refractory period" actually refers to time between orgasms, not between erections , and cialis/viagra/etc wont do anything for that - but Dostinex will . with dostinex u can get pretty close to "multiple orgasms".

and DT was prolly referring to viagra (100mg is standard dose).


Damage or dependence is HIGHLY UNLIKELY, based on medical literature and personal experience. I use it whenever I'm cycling Deca or NPP and during post-cycle recovery, and it has caused no dependence or damage. Once PCT is over, wood is same as it ever was.
 
pintoca said:
Lestat knows everything that is to be known about the cawk

that complements him being a good bro
LOL!!! thanks man.

and Mavafanculo... I meant that with cialis you'll be able to get wood again sooner after having an orgasm.. whether or not you can cum again, the cialis wont help so much, but its easier to cum usually when you are rock hard right?
 
Mavafanculo said:
yup on all ur post except for the "refractory period" actually refers to time between orgasms, not between erections , and cialis/viagra/etc wont do anything for that - but Dostinex will . with dostinex u can get pretty close to "multiple orgasms".

and DT was prolly referring to viagra (100mg is standard dose).


Damage or dependence is HIGHLY UNLIKELY, based on medical literature and personal experience. I use it whenever I'm cycling Deca or NPP and during post-cycle recovery, and it has caused no dependence or damage. Once PCT is over, wood is same as it ever was.


I never felt that with dostinex, and I was on .5mg mon,thurs which is about equal to e4d....

thanks for the responses guys
 
Will Dostinex improve sex if you're not on Deca/Tren already? I'm only on 250mg test now but I need to be firing on all cylinders around mid-August.
 
Lestat said:
LOL!!! thanks man.

and Mavafanculo... I meant that with cialis you'll be able to get wood again sooner after having an orgasm.. whether or not you can cum again, the cialis wont help so much, but its easier to cum usually when you are rock hard right?

This is quickly turning into a gay lovefest....I can't bear to watch..
 
Lestat said:
No offense bro, but I'd go with my doctor's advice over you everyday.

In some European countries its taken ED or EOD.

If its not broke, don't fix it, ENHANCE it.

And some of you have questioned why I got mine pierced.
 
I got a hold of 4 100mg viagra's about two years ago...I took one and felt like shit (headache, stuffed up), although it worked...since then I have cut the rest of them in 1/8ths (so 12.5/mg) and it still works fine, and no sides. (You can see how seldom I used the stuff - I still have about 3 dosages left.)

If your johnson works fine, a low dose will work, or at least it did for me.

Maybe I should try some of the cialis. Sounds interesting.


Bluesman
 
Steve The Bluesman said:
I got a hold of 4 100mg viagra's about two years ago...I took one and felt like shit (headache, stuffed up), although it worked...since then I have cut the rest of them in 1/8ths (so 12.5/mg) and it still works fine, and no sides. (You can see how seldom I used the stuff - I still have about 3 dosages left.)

If your johnson works fine, a low dose will work, or at least it did for me.

Maybe I should try some of the cialis. Sounds interesting.


Bluesman
Cialis is the same way, high dose, stuffy, headache, etc.

low dose.. wood for 3 days!!!!

and a low dose of cialis is like 5mg! some people even take 2.5!! (but its hard to split the pills that small)
 
Lestat said:
Cialis is the same way, high dose, stuffy, headache, etc.

low dose.. wood for 3 days!!!!

and a low dose of cialis is like 5mg! some people even take 2.5!! (but its hard to split the pills that small)


crush it up, add water, then just inject it directly into your johnson....
 
Dial_tone said:
Will Dostinex improve sex if you're not on Deca/Tren already? I'm only on 250mg test now but I need to be firing on all cylinders around mid-August.

definately - if you're on nandrolones, it would take alot more to get the enhancement vs just getting you back to normal. if no nandrolones (which means lower prolactin levels which is what causes the refractory period) thats when you get the WOW HOLY SHIT effects :evil:
 
i would never have to run this stuff
 
After using a 25 mg dose of cialis, I have experienced minor back aches and head aches.
 
I've used viagra and cialias...from both i get terrible stuffyness, combined with drinking makes for a ugly hangover.
After doing it a few times I see no need for myself to ever use it again (unless ED sets in)...i perform the same without it.
 
Top Bottom