Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pec Tendon Issues One Year Later

MadeOfTren

Banned
I will start off briefly recounting my injury history. Suffered a full rupture of the left pectoralis major tendon March 9,2011 and had surgical reattachment on March 28,2011. Obviously did no chest work for a few months following surgery and slowly progressed. I would say I got back into the swing of things training wise in October and have been lifting consistently since (hit each major muscle group once a week on a 4 day split)

The issue is in the past few weeks I am beginning to experience "weird sensations" mainly after workouts and when not lifting. The one exercise I notice a great deal of discomfort on is oddly on lat pulldowns and feel a great deal of awkward flexibility in the pec tendon area. My symptoms are truly hard to describe as it not pain but it is something that feels stiff and bulging. I do notice pain occasionally in the shoulder right past the tendon where the tendon attaches or slightly past. As for chest work I would say my symtoms are most aggravated on incline barbell bench and dumbbell flys. Other than that I am able to still work up to a good pump utilizing flat barbell bench, dumbbell bench and cable flys.

Looking for any input from any others that had this type of injury and what their outcomes were.

Top Bottom