Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Peanut butter

I happen to be a peanut butter addict. It does have good fat, but very large amounts in small portions. Keep it to a minimum. It also depends on where you are at with your fat loss. If your working on the last couple pounds it may be a good idea to cut it out.
From personal experience I find keeping it to a minimum easier said than done...especially when dieting and KNOWING that your not supposed to be eating it. ;)

bump...can someone else give insight on this?

I have 2 tbsp all nat. PB a day and I never had any second thoughts about it...but now I do. Its like my only source of fat though. I have my PB and peanuts.

All-natural Peanut butter is a great food source. I have 6 and more Tablespoons per day on averagen (depending on how many other fats I consume of course...Flax, canola, etc....).

MR. BMJ

What type of natural peanut butter do you guys suggest? anyone have a really good favorite brand.. can you buy it in a normal supermarket.. i love peanut butter and at night when i feel the urge i cant help it.. so i know how you all feel..

I just replied to a similar ?, There is no such thing as "natural" peanut butter maybe Organic but that's it. There is no such thing as synthetic peanuts, just look at the ingredients and it should contain only peanuts and maybe salt added, tht's it.

TBM

Peanut Butter

I recommend it to anybody who is allergic to it. Population contol. :D

SCHNiKEN- I have Adam's All Natural Peanut Butter. Not sure exactly where it's from...my mom gets if for me. But probably just Albertson's or some place. Yeah it's just peanuts and salt...tho you can get unsalted. So that would be just gooed up peanuts.

And now that I think about it...I don't have just 2 tbsp PB a day. I forgot about my PB sandwich!! So I actually have 4 tbsp/day. I really think I'm addicted to it.

~dE

SMUCKERS...All Natural Peanut Butter....its been at every grocery store I've ever been too.

Consider how much fat from other sources your getting. Adjust you peanut butter intake to get the percentage you want. I eat very low fat, so I tend to get my fat from peanut butter or nuts. Also flax seed oil, but I like peanut butter better.

AGENT SHAGWELL said:
SMUCKERS...All Natural Peanut Butter....its been at every grocery store I've ever been too.

Are the oil and peanuts premixed in the Smucker's brand? I hate mixing the two together in some of the other brands I have bought.

I eat very low fat, so I tend to get my fat from peanut butter or nuts. [/QUOTE]

No wonder you're so "nutty" :p

Top Bottom