Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Peanut Butter in Protein Shakes

Hold on a sec. I am trying to get ripped. Is the peanut butter going to make me fat if I use it?

This will help you lose fat as long as you don't eat the whole jar of natural PB! :p

The intake of mono/poly unsat fat (nat PB, CLA, Flaxseed) will let your body know it is okay to burn off its fat reserves. Now you are sliced and diced. :D

Never take any kind of fat with your post w/o shake(s). You want the nutrition to get into the body ASAP.

Anthrax is on the bal, but I wouldn't eat a whole F'n jar of PB unless your a bulking up. Calories man calories!!! It's all about your diet, nutrition is the key to success unless you have surgey, hehe

any of you guys take ZMA? if so it says to take it 30-60 min before bedtime preferably on an empty stomache, so how do go about your last protein shake as well as the zma?

thanks

Calcium is the problem, not protein. I don't take ZMA, I use zinc monomethionine which IMO that's all you need for the effects of ZMA. (Along w/ your multi's w/ meals). When you think about it you'll see ZMA is really a rip off.

might be a waste, but since on zma ive noticed ive been getting some good sound sleep and a lil increased libido which maybe irrelevant, but im just saying what i feel. I do take my multi everyday, i guess zma works well for certain people (zinc defficient) and not at all for others.

peace

peanut butter WILL NOT slow down the metoblization of whey. any qualtiy whey supplement has a high ratio of BCAA's which are metabolized directly by muscle tissue.

adding dietary fiber is the only thing "proven" to slow down the metabolization of some proteins. Fibersol or Fibersol II are your best bets.

Protein only meals should never be eaten as they can casue a negative insulin response. proteins should always be consumed with a portion of carbs and fats for a balanced meal. that is how you maintain healthy eating habbits.

Last edited:
Top Bottom