Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pct

Antonakis

Hey people

Just trying to get information for a friend he wants to run a Anavar and Clen (pretty much what I wanted to run but putting it off until I loose some more weight)

Question is there is mixed reviews so I want a pretty much straight answer

Do you need to run a PCT after a 6-8 week anavar course and if you do how long after you finish your course do you need to run a PCT for ?

is Clomid a good PCT ?

YES, you must run PCT. Give some stats, best lifts etc please. Why Var only cycle? Trying to lean out? You don't need Roids for that.

Hey people

Just trying to get information for a friend he wants to run a Anavar and Clen (pretty much what I wanted to run but putting it off until I loose some more weight)

Question is there is mixed reviews so I want a pretty much straight answer

Do you need to run a PCT after a 6-8 week anavar course and if you do how long after you finish your course do you need to run a PCT for ?

is Clomid a good PCT ?

Please post your stats... age/height/weight/body fat... its quite scary that you would be considering steroids and not even know you need a pct... Post your stats if you want to get help...

I offwer no guarantee on your mates success or health, but PCT is never a bad idea.

Opinions vary on Clomid. I think it's shit. YOu need to recover naturally anyway and anavar is pretty easy to recover from if you don;t go overboard. UNLEASHED from Mr Supps and PF POST CYCLE from protein factory should do it. Some N2GUARD from needtobuildmuscle.com is mandatory while on with orals.

Careful with the clen.

Honestly, Anavar is one of the most important drugs you need PCT more...I use Unleashed, HCGenerate and clomid..I don't fuck around with pct

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I used to love Var, but I'm starting to get away from it...headaches and shuts me down hard...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Top Bottom