Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT Question

DM2007

Hey guys i still have about 16-17 weeks until i start on PCT but tring to plan it out. . . I can't get HCG i can only get clomid. . . .Need some advice on how to run it. . currently running Test cyp 500mg , EQ 400mg, and Anadrol 50mg ed. . . thanks

bro you really need to get some h c g especially with the length of the cycle your running. clomid is great for p c t. if you really cant get h c g you might wanna consider getting a boat load of derma sustain, from all reports it is a must have for p c t.

And you STILL have 17 weeks left? Dude, that's a long ass cycle. You really must get HC G. Do you know if you're a "responder" to Clomid?

As always, the best PC T is H C G, UNLEASHED, Dermacrine, a litttle dexx and Post Cycle (especially when using orals).

I have not seen a case where this has yet to work perfectly.

Have used clomid before but was only a 10 week cycles. . . I might try to go to my doctor and get HCG he usually helps me out but idk where shits been going on. . .

Top Bottom