Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pct question

big.nad

i already have clomid for pct but just wondering if nolva could be thrown into the mix aswell. have it on hand incase of any gyno symptoms but so far i havent needed it (touch wood)

cycle. 10wks test e 500mg pw
4wks dbol 30mg pd upped to 45mg 4th week

currently going into 6th week of cycle..

just want to know if the nolva can be put to use for pct if i dont need it b4 that or should i just keep it for another cycle? thanks guys

what way would u dose the 2 of them together? considering my cycle, what do u think would work well?

Clomid has estrogen-blocking properties itself and often times is enough. However, as your test levels drop, your estrogen levels will rise and sometimes you do need to incorporate Nolva 10-20mg QD, in addition to your Clomid for PCT.

I use both because they work well for me.... that said i can make an argument for using both, I do it different then a lot of bros, because anybody who knows me on here knows im cautious.......

so i will run clomid at 50mg day and nolve at 20mg day,, and i do not front load clomid........... both work in about the same way but each have a plus and a minus in the way the work against thier side effects...

Without getting into all the side effects and pluses of each, I have found that combined at lower dose of each I recover faster then i would on one or the other alone,, and for me anyways i have proven that with blood work....

Why Clomid over Nolvadex? I thought Nolvadex was regarded as being the better serm these days as it is safer? or is this just a fallacy?

Top Bottom