Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pct on test cycle in uk

damienpineapple

i am trying to set up my pct as coming off cycle of test e soon.....

i was going to use hcgenerate and unleashed along with a natural test booster and a milk thistle

only problem is the two products listed below, i can not get shipped to the uk..
so has anyone got any alternatives i can use
that are as good as the above products ....

any info appriciated , thanks

Have you looked on predatornutrition.com They should have Hcgenerate.. unleashed can be got at MR supps which ship to UK and Ireland no problem

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

i am trying to set up my pct as coming off cycle of test e soon.....

i was going to use hcgenerate and unleashed along with a natural test booster and a milk thistle

only problem is the two products listed below, i can not get shipped to the uk..
so has anyone got any alternatives i can use
that are as good as the above products ....

any info appriciated , thanks

U waited til ur about to come off cycle to think bout pct? Next time prepare and buy ur pct beforw anything else. No point in running a cycle if ur pct is weak and u lose everything u worked hard to gain. Also ur just running hcgenerate, unleashed, a test booster and milk thistle? Not very strong....just my opinion. Perhaps some clomid 25/25/25/25 and forma and osterine added. Def clomid and some ai

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom