Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT needed for Bridge cycle?

themanc84

I ran Bridge for about 5-6 weeks. I used it as a stand alone test booster and got good results from it. Its my understanding that Bridge is best used between cycles. But I do not have any immediate cycles planned. Should I do a PCT to keep test levels from dropping too low?

I ran Bridge for about 5-6 weeks. I used it as a stand alone test booster and got good results from it. Its my understanding that Bridge is best used between cycles. But I do not have any immediate cycles planned. Should I do a PCT to keep test levels from dropping too low?

??? WHY??? BRIDGE isn't suppressive in any way. If you recovered properly from your last cycle, at this point, you'd just be at baseline with or without a PCT.

Even with pregnenolone, your natty test levels will be elevated pretty high and your overall hormone levels will be in a good place after running Bridge. There is absolutely no reason to run anything after it...

NTBM Rep

There's just enough pregnenolone to support hormones levels. It will not suppress.

Is that 5mg per capsule, or 5mg total per 3-cap serving? The ingredient list on ntbm.com doesn't show amounts for bridge, and on the "alpha princess stack" page it lists 5mg pregnenolone but doesn't say "per serving" or "per capsule."

Im pretty sure its 5mg per 3 pill serving. I was playing around with the doses taking anywhere from 2-6 pills a day

You should be okay man. I know preg/dhea are kinda iffy because they are hormones but they are at most minimally suppressive and your body should start producing baseline test relatively quickly after stopping them. It's just that some people can get higher estrogen when taking them (Especially DHEA).

From what I've gathered from online research, 5mg a day is very unlikely to cause suppression, but doses higher than that can. Sooo taking a double dose of bridge ON cycle (ie, to replace HCGenerate) is probably fine since you're already suppressed and planning on doing a PCT anyways, but I would be wary of taking a double dose (10mg/day pregnenolone) when you're "off" or as a standalone supp unless you plan on doing a light PCT afterwards. Maybe some ppl wouldn't get suppression on 10mg/day but I wouldn't risk it w/o pct personally. But yeah, pregnenolone can be converted into both progesterone and DHEA (which in turn can be converted into both androgens and estrogens), so it could raise your estrogen/progesterone levels. For this reason I'd stack it with formastanzol or something similar. I'm sure you'll be fine, especially if you didn't take a double dose for the whole 5-6 weeks...

Top Bottom