Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT lifting intensity?

so If I am on a test and tren cycle and I hit up some hcg and nolva the right way, you think I could keep most of my strength and mass if I eat tons and everything??? The 25 pounds I did gain is solid so I think It should be easer to keep it than with a d-bol with something else cycle right? I have a feeling my strength will be with me but I have never done a pct before so I am skepticle that my muscle will stay with me. I look so good and shaped, I don't want to loose it!!!

Wow, this advice is terrible. Keeping strength is probably THE most important thing after a cycle. If you go from squatting 405 down to 315 once you finish a cycle, you think your legs are going to keep their mass?

Low sets is right, but if you're lifting low or medium reps on cycle, why would you switch to high reps post-cycle? You're just asking for huge losses in size.

So you mean pretty much lift the same weight and do the same amt. of reps but just cut down the amt. of sets for that mucle group?

Top Bottom