Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT - It ain't easy bros!

Cheers fellow Ausbrah! I just know I see a lot of posts on here from people not wanting to do a good PCT or don't run one and I think if I didn't have one I'd feel like total hell right now, instead I'm still gaining strength on most lifts and killing it, have to thank EF because before I joined this forum I didn't know too much at all lol.

Cheers fellow Ausbrah! I just know I see a lot of posts on here from people not wanting to do a good PCT or don't run one and I think if I didn't have one I'd feel like total hell right now, instead I'm still gaining strength on most lifts and killing it, have to thank EF because before I joined this forum I didn't know too much at all lol.

Agreed bro, this forum is the best. Best advice learnt so much by just lurking haha, I'm currently on test prop 100ml eod (first cycle) and I'm loving it! Got my pct sorted from ntbm and feeling very confident in my cycle and pct

Exactly what I ran bro, how are you finding pinning it? it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be but shoulders was the only bad pinning point, not the actual pinning but hours later it sucked haha.

Yeh I bought it from Mrsupps.com not searched though and packaging was discreet, where did you buy it from?

Pinning is fine, I'm rotating delts,quads and glutes and haven't had any pip at all delts actually are my favorite to pin so far. Yeh ordered through mr supps, the weird thing is I got in a bottle of beastdrol with no problems at all. I may just try order again and hope for the best

Sorry to sound ignorant but what is unleashed? And DAA?

UNLEASHED is the strongest compound available to raise free testosterone (by suppressing SHBG ) -- a very valuable thing when attempting to restore normal hormone levels. But it can also be used for a natty boost anytime -- and even while on cycle to increase free T.

Top Bottom