Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT balance?

Xray Kimono said:
nice copy/paste--- fag.

What is your problem dude?

I was trying to be helpful. You asked what it does and what it is used for outside of steroid cycles, so I posted that answer, and you call me a fag?

real cool bro.

dabuffguy said:
What is your problem dude?

I was trying to be helpful. You asked what it does and what it is used for outside of steroid cycles, so I posted that answer, and you call me a fag?

real cool bro.

fag

Xray Kimono said:

wow...u come on here with a whopping like 2 posts and ask questions and when people answer them for you, you talk shit to them...good one...so yea, i could tell you what running 175iu-200iu per day all by itself with no aas or supps will do and what's it's used for but since you seem to have a bit of a problem respecting people, you can go take your happy ass over to a shitty board and ask them since you'll never get a piece of information out of people here that you seem to like to disrespect

splperformance said:
wow...u come on here with a whopping like 2 posts and ask questions and when people answer them for you, you talk shit to them...good one...so yea, i could tell you what running 175iu-200iu per day all by itself with no aas or supps will do and what's it's used for but since you seem to have a bit of a problem respecting people, you can go take your happy ass over to a shitty board and ask them since you'll never get a piece of information out of people here that you seem to like to disrespect

he called me a close minded fuck bag in another thread too. He has no respect. I'd send his karma to the depths of hell if I could.

Here: This is what he said to me.

or are you just another one of those douchebags that thinks if it isnt his way then its wrong???

closed minded fuck bag. bet your wife needs a good fuck living with a pussy like you.

I'm glad I'm not married. Otherwise, I probably would've been pretty damned pissed about someone talking about fucking my wife. And he called me a pussy. Oh well, some people need an ego boost somehow I guess.

it's too bad a mod. doesn't read this cuz if they do, they should either bomb his karma to hell or just delete his account for good!!! i prefer the latter :)

splperformance said:
it's too bad a mod. doesn't read this cuz if they do, they should either bomb his karma to hell or just delete his account for good!!! i prefer the latter :)

for real. See my edit in the above post.

rudy76 said:
Dude - gorw up - we don't do that shit here. Hope you enjoy the three bombs.

4 and he is owned. i think i can speak for rudy76--at least two votes for bannage here :chainsaw:

eddymerckx said:
4 and he is owned. i think i can speak for rudy76--at least two votes for bannage here :chainsaw:

I'll vote for that as well, seeing as he directed the comments at me, mainly because he talked about screwing my wife(that I don't have), called me a pussy and a fuck bag all in one sentence.

I don't understand why he is being a prick. Even after he was a total ass to me, I still came to his own thread and helped him out. And he spits it in my face. Oh well, that g-bomb looks nice in his avi.

dabuffguy said:
I'll vote for that as well, seeing as he directed the comments at me, mainly because he talked about screwing my wife(that I don't have), called me a pussy and a fuck bag all in one sentence.
I don't understand why he is being a prick. Even after he was a total ass to me, I still came to his own thread and helped him out. And he spits it in my face. Oh well, that g-bomb looks nice in his avi.

^^ where was that lol

he's obviously just here to make trouble so I made him an ex-member

Top Bottom