Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pct after 12 months

Update: defineyly losing some gains. Dunno if it's all water and swelling but I'm defineyly smaller. Don't think the ostarine has kicked in yet but I'm still feeling good. Hoping I don't lose a lot more :-/

Yeah, that's going to happen to some degree but you just have to do your best to recover and make the best of it. Thanks for keeping us updated

The things I have noticed most is I've gone bAck to the "normal" look. I'm not super swelled up anymore, my skin isn't super tight like it was, I still have veins but like I said I guess I've gone back to a more "normal" look. If anyone understand that. I'm already itching to jump back on lol

The things I have noticed most is I've gone bAck to the "normal" look. I'm not super swelled up anymore, my skin isn't super tight like it was, I still have veins but like I said I guess I've gone back to a more "normal" look. If anyone understand that. I'm already itching to jump back on lol

As much as you want to run your pct out and recover. Take the time off dial in your training and diet. Of course you want to be on it is addictive.

Thinking about running a sarms triple stack as a bridge. Gonna do plenty of research on it but if anyone wants to add there 2 cents here I'm open too it. I've got no experience with sarms

Another update. 5 weeks off cycle now. Still feeling fine and actually seem to have stopped shrinking and seem too have kept a good amount of gains. Strength is down, and I'm definetly starting to put some fat on. Not sure if I should start doing somthing about that or if I should just let it keep coming so I don't lose any size. All in all besides a small amount of depression and not wanting to work out (especially legs) everything's going smooth

Top Bottom