Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pavel's stretching book, very interesting/effective

D

Debaser

I just ordered this e-book and am immediately putting it to use. It's amazing how much more effective PNF and a few other methods are than static stretching. I have been looking for a detailed book on PNF stretching that was thorough/organized and it looks like I've found it.

Can you give any examples of PNF? I don't really know what that is.

slobberknocker said:
Can you give any examples of PNF? I don't really know what that is.

Here's a good hamstring stretch. Since you do good mornings you'll know exactly how to do it...

Get in the good morning position, and go down to your bottom position. Have your arms extended out in front of you (parallel to the floor). Your head should be looking forward as well, not down. You should be feeling the stretch here. Now inhale and flex your hamstrings and glutes as hard as you can and try to push your heels through the floor, for a couple seconds...then exhale. Your body should fold forward like a jackknife.
Relax for a few seconds and repeat. You can increase the stretch after that period of relaxation by flexing your hip flexors and sticking your butt out more. I don't worry about that part though I just do the first stretch.

Please keep us informed on how it is working for you. VERY interested.

B True

Top Bottom