Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Patriots to sign Tim Tebow

I hate your guts

Lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

Lolololoo

Fuck off. That fat little bastard can't catch anything but AIDS how the fuck is he gonna play tight end?

Just watch, laugh if you want, but he'll be going for tight end. He's strong as hell and built more like a right end than a QB. Also with Gronk having done another surgery they need a fill in. Trust me, I'm a fantasy football champion! :)

Just watch, laugh if you want, but he'll be going for tight end. He's strong as hell and built more like a right end than a QB. Also with Gronk having done another surgery they need a fill in. Trust me, I'm a fantasy football champion! :)

You're also a fucking idiot. We cut our third string QB already and released a statement saying he would without a doubt be a relief at the QB position.

Quit saying "we" for fucks sake you act like you're the GM or something.

Eat a dick you fucking stunned cunt, nobody likes you here so leave before i black you the fuck out like that piece of shit gorilla in your avi

Top Bottom