Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Patients is a virtue

Focus Fiend

I meant patience, lol

Well, I was all ready to start my diesel bolan cycle, after collecting all the supplements necessary for a proper cycle. Was planning to start saturday morning but awoke with a horrible cold, isn't it ironic? Here it is sunday night and I am still under the weather, hoping I can start sometime this week.

Get well man and get some sleep.

Hopefully you will feel fine by 2morrow to start your cycle. Look into beta-glucans and VitaminD3 for immune system protection.

Rest then begin the cycle. I wouldnt want to start a great cycle with a shitty start. Good luck bud!

I started this morning. I feel better now but my daughter is sick. I'm just waiting to see when my wife starts sniveling! lol

Just make sure to stay well hydrated and take loads of vitamin C to help fend off that cold. I started feeling very sick a few weeks ago and took 2,000mg of Vit C to flush my system,and that's exactly what it did lol. I felt better as soon as I got off the toilet!!

Top Bottom