Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pat Arnold or anyone...off topic

Soma

This is not really supplement related. But you guys give me good answers. Ok we've gone over this already- theoretically 1-ad/1-test wont affect growth plates b/c it doesnt aromatize- right?
Well couldnt the same thing be said for illegal AS that doesnt aromatize?( winny,Ox, deca) Why do people say that any steroid besides OXandrolone will affect growth plates? DECA -> progesterone(does that have an affect like estrogen on plates?) but winny and ox should be ok going by this theory though. Any info would be great. thanks
-Soma
P.S. im 20 for the guys that are gonna ask

i asked the same question over and over. Yes theoretically 1-ad + 1-test will not stop growth pre maturely, neither should ox. Deca should because of the progesterone. But i'm not too sure bout the juice

*(its true that the growth plates close due to aromatization but thats not the real reason, its becuase the resulting estrogen calcifies the growth plates)*

i'm not sure about winny but from what i've read its like Primo, at small doses it shouldn't armotize but it always has the possibility

PS. i'm 16 :)

hope this helps

Distortion said:
i asked the same question over and over. Yes theoretically 1-ad + 1-test will not stop growth pre maturely, neither should ox. Deca should because of the progesterone. But i'm not too sure bout the juice

*(its true that the growth plates close due to aromatization but thats not the real reason, its becuase the resulting estrogen calcifies the growth plates)*

i'm not sure about winny but from what i've read its like Primo, at small doses it shouldn't armotize but it always has the possibility

PS. i'm 16 :)

hope this helps

Why would progesterone affect epiphyseal closure? I am completely confused by that statement.

Why would there be any possibility of primo aromatizing? There is no pathway for it to aromatize so how can it at all?

Do you know what you are talking about?

i double checked.. yup i was wrong. I was basing that tho on what i had read in earlier posts, but i guess primo and winny dont aromatize at all

Distortion said:
i double checked.. yup i was wrong. I was basing that tho on what i had read in earlier posts, but i guess primo and winny dont aromatize at all

Good. Now go to your room young man. No dinner for you tonight!!!

pa1ad said:
Good. Now go to your room young man. No dinner for you tonight!!!

A 16year old battling it out with Patrick Arnold. Classic! :FRlol:

Nice try though Distortion. Keep it up and maybe you'll be "the next" PA. ;)

Top Bottom