Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

~+~+~+~Party Invitation~+~+~+~

sorry ally but on sept 12th i'll probably be either in my hometown for my sister's 26th birthday or i'll be away at school.

thanks for the invite though... :)

Can i stick it to you after you're drunk and passed out? That's the only way I'm used to doing it.

I was standing out side a club one night not to long ago....I had about 10 of my Iron Brothers with me, plus at least 100 other people were there just standing around talking.....All of a sudden this drop dead, and I mean NICE looking babe walks right in front of the entire crowd....you coulda heard a pin drop....it got quite as church....

Well, being the smart-ass that I am, I said, " I sure would like to get in them tight jeans! "

She stopped, looked right at me, smiled while winking and replied, " What for....I already have one asshole in them, and there's not room for another one! "

Needless to say the entire crowd erupted over that one....Damn, my kinda girl....quick, witty, and holds her own ground....I think I'm in love.....Heh heh heh

Ranger

UMMM, you're gonna be legal:p

Be careful what you ask for SG, you might just get it..... again..... and again ........ and again:horny: :horny: :horny:

Top Bottom