Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Parents are gone

Stefka said:
I think the pin-up tats are nice - I've met some girls with beautiful ones. But I don't think I want one for my first. I want something that is big and simple and easy to add on to. I might start with one on my shoulder of my lower stomach and then add on later. Big decisions here.

I've been thinking about one for prob 10 years now, lol. Problem is, everything I really like is super detailed and relatively big and I'm a little hesitant about it.

KillahBee said:
I've been thinking about one for prob 10 years now, lol. Problem is, everything I really like is super detailed and relatively big and I'm a little hesitant about it.

Damn! That is a big problem!

000arxra-1.jpg

KillahBee said:

I guess I have a simila problem.
If I am going to get one I want a big one. I've shown friends and family my ideas - they always say that they are too big and that I am nuts.

Stefka said:
I guess I have a simila problem.
If I am going to get one I want a big one. I've shown friends and family my ideas - they always say that they are too big and that I am nuts.

Yep. I haven't told a soul tho. Would rather keep it to myself until I actually do it.

Stefka said:
Where do you want yours?

Man, it totally depends. One of 3 places:

Upper arm (I'd LOVE to get a half sleeve someday) if it's not too big
Upper back
Upper back to upper arm around the shoulder (did that make sense?). So either starting at the upper arm and moving towards the center of my back or the reverse.

But you know, it depends on what I want for the design.

KillahBee said:
Man, it totally depends. One of 3 places:

Upper arm (I'd LOVE to get a half sleeve someday) if it's not too big
Upper back
Upper back to upper arm around the shoulder (did that make sense?). So either starting at the upper arm and moving towards the center of my back or the reverse.

But you know, it depends on what I want for the design.

I take it you're not getting a butterfly?
I have a thing for sleeves too - but I don't think I can do that (considering my job).
Do you want color?

Top Bottom