Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Parents are gone

Stefka said:
Thanks.
27 is a boring birthday.

I have lost all interest in this movie.

I want a tattoo.

I know, I'm on the 28 side of 27. Don't even think I did anything for my 27th.

I'm working right now and want to swalloe a bullet.

Get a butterfly

KillahBee said:

Get a butterfly

Well, I guess we have our 30th to look forward to.

I don't want a butterfly - or a fairy.
I want one that goes from my upper back around my ribs and down to my lower stomach. Probably just black. I dont know what I want though.

Stefka said:
Well, I guess we have our 30th to look forward to.

I don't want a butterfly - or a fairy.
I want one that goes from my upper back around my ribs and down to my lower stomach. Probably just black. I dont know what I want though.

yeah, most people cry about their 30th tho. I'll welcome it with open arms.

That sounds tight. I've been surprised at the amount of chicks here who have similar tats. haven't seen many of those, but quite a few of the side of the torso tats. I like the placement.

KillahBee said:

Get a butterfly

pee6.jpg

KillahBee said:
yeah, most people cry about their 30th tho. I'll welcome it with open arms.

That sounds tight. I've been surprised at the amount of chicks here who have similar tats. haven't seen many of those, but quite a few of the side of the torso tats. I like the placement.

Me too, I think the placement is perfect.
But all I have seen there is stars and lotus flowers.
I just need to meet with an tattoo artist and come up with a design that I like. I probably wont get it for at least 6 months. I want to be sure it is perfect.

Stefka said:
Me too, I think the placement is perfect.
But all I have seen there is stars and lotus flowers.
I just need to meet with an tattoo artist and come up with a design that I like. I probably wont get it for at least 6 months. I want to be sure it is perfect.

Yep, tons of stars. There are some great options for that space since it's so vertical but can stretch horizontal too. It's a really good place for pin-up type tats if you're into that style

KillahBee said:
Yep, tons of stars. There are some great options for that space since it's so vertical but can stretch horizontal too. It's a really good place for pin-up type tats if you're into that style

I think the pin-up tats are nice - I've met some girls with beautiful ones. But I don't think I want one for my first. I want something that is big and simple and easy to add on to. I might start with one on my shoulder of my lower stomach and then add on later. Big decisions here.

Stefka said:
Couldn't you have at least found a peeing girl with a butterfy tattoo?

No. I had to use a peeing girl that looked very bored with your conversation.

Top Bottom