Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

parabolan again!!

well when i say :"it´s real"are not joking, man,i say that cause i have seen the effects in a few people(the only people i know that take this new version)close to me and all this people(someone is spanish pro-bodybuider)said me it´s grate
why is some people so hard-headed?? :confused:

I'll belive it win I see it and use it.;)
---------------------------

"Names Ash.....Housewares"
:karate: :destroy:

I have a rep from Negma labs sitting next to me right now, and he told me that Negma still makes para! Can you believe that?!? I'm soooo happy!! He arrived from France yesterday and brought me a lifetime supply of legit para!! What a guy. I'm going to be bigger than all of you. Don't be mad.

...bd

btw- Not only do I have a Rolls AND a Bentley, but I've also got a Lotus, and an 850 BMW. So there!

oooooooh bro come on...LOL...i forgot the "E" big deal...LOL...i type alittle too fastas you can see that...i hope you not tring to ripp on my typing skill...is that right afro man?:fro: ......hell yeah or there well be some ass kicking to do around here....LOL....later bro:)

Top Bottom