and highly discouraged.KillahBee said:Pants Optional
KillahBee said:I just wanted to make a thread to my pants.
Yours in Jections,
KillahBee
Buzzzzzzzzzzzz

Scotsman said:KB just mad that this thread is the only thing relating to pants he'll be opening tonight. (Aside from his own)
Cheers,
Scotsman
This is where this thread belongs
pervis ellison said:i dont get it.?
FEISTY11975 said:This is where I belong
I should befrom posting any further.
FEISTY11975 said:Be nice
lol
Scotsman said:NO! I've been sitting in hotel rooms for four days now with nothing to do in a dry county.
Cheers,
Scotsman
Scotsman said:NO! I've been sitting in hotel rooms for four days now with nothing to do in a dry county.
Cheers,
Scotsman

foreigngirl said:let us see your pantaloni
theoak01 said:someone please fed ex this man a bottle of whisky
Scotsman said:Then I might break stuff too.
Fiesty- Things are going ok other than I have been working way too much and need to find other employment.
How you doin?
Cheers,
Scotsman
oh so i offer you my banana hammock and NOW you have no eyes..foreigngirl said:no eyes no eyes
pervis ellison said:oh so i offer you my banana hammock and NOW you have no eyes..
make up your mind woman.
just the thought of it made me go blindpervis ellison said:
was that guy you?pervis ellison said:guess no one thought this was appropriate
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














