Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Pants

Scotsman said:
KB just mad that this thread is the only thing relating to pants he'll be opening tonight. (Aside from his own)

Cheers,
Scotsman


oh. <shrugs shoulders walks away>
 
Scotsman said:
NO! I've been sitting in hotel rooms for four days now with nothing to do in a dry county.

Cheers,
Scotsman


well go finish setting up your fight with Stick...


this is between me and KB

:lmao:


btw...how have you been besides the whole work, hotel room, dry county stuff?
 
theoak01 said:
someone please fed ex this man a bottle of whisky


Then I might break stuff too.

Fiesty- Things are going ok other than I have been working way too much and need to find other employment.

How you doin?

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
Scotsman said:
Then I might break stuff too.

Fiesty- Things are going ok other than I have been working way too much and need to find other employment.

How you doin?

Cheers,
Scotsman


I am doing GREAT except for having lost all my damn karma today but hey...its just #'s right :rolleyes:
 
lol

now where is that toilet clip... hmmm, lemme go find a link :qt:
 
Top Bottom