Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PA1AD or Par Deus question on inj. 4ad and 19nordiol

MIKERAZ said:
What books shoudl i look at ?

I have had the most success looking through the research journals for this type of thing. But I wouldn't know how or where to tell you to start, just wish you luck.

- Bill Llewellyn

MIKERAZ said:
Like i was saying almsot all the POTENT never marketed aas were methylated

You originally said they were 17-alpha alkylated. This is not my area of expertise (so I probably should have stayed out of it in the first place:), and Bill will correct me if I am wrong, but I think changes at other positions besides C-17 have these sort of effect -- for instance, the Segaloff steroid, which I think is methylated at the 7 position, is like 500 times as potent as test.

I dont believe in the segaloff steroid i checked the MERCK i did numerous online searches with no luck of a "seg" anything

Ok, fuck Mikeraz. I appreciate all the side line bull shit this fucker has asked for but if you want to post those questions start your own goddamn thread!!!!! If anyone, besides Mikeraz who appearently has his head up his ass - because inject. PH's DO WORK!!!!!!!!!, can simply answer my original post I'd be more than appreciative. Thanks again!

Par Deus said:

You originally said they were 17-alpha alkylated. This is not my area of expertise (so I probably should have stayed out of it in the first place:), and Bill will correct me if I am wrong, but I think changes at other positions besides C-17 have these sort of effect -- for instance, the Segaloff steroid, which I think is methylated at the 7 position, is like 500 times as potent as test.

Not sure of the Segaloff steroid, but methylation at the 7 and 17 positions of both nandrolone and testosterone for example form extremely potent steroids (mibolerone and bolasterone respectively). This combination dramatically lowers the ability of the two steroids to interact with binding proteins, such that they exist in an almost entirely free state. And of course we have the added half-lives that are to be expected of a c-17a methylated synthetic. As in MENT (7-methylnandrolone), 7-methylation probably also interferes with the 5-alpha reduction of both steroids as well. There are a lot of ways to synthetically alter the receptor and serum protein binding affinities of steroids, and their resistance to various paths of metabolism. I guess that’s why so many steroids came to be synthesized over the years, always something new and interesting to find. With Pat’s background he can probably tell you more about this subject than I can though.

- Bill Llewellyn

I'd like to hear more about this bolasterone because back in the 80s I recall from connections I had at that time it was one of the kings of roids that some top level guys were using, and it supposed to have very few sides. Not sure where to find out more about it, just curious really to know the scoop, who made it, if it still available, etc.

MIKERAZ said:
I dont believe in the segaloff steroid i checked the MERCK i did numerous online searches with no luck of a "seg" anything

What do you mean you "don't believe in it"??? Do you think I made it up or that it is like an urban legend???

BTW, here ya' go:

Steroids 1973 Jul;22(1):99-105

14-Dehydro-19-nortestosterone and its 7 -methyl derivative.

Segaloff A, Gabbard RB.

Top Bottom