Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

P90 anyone TRY it????

p90x just wondering since I bought it under the infulence of vodka lol

I have not tried it but I know some friends that have if you follow the diet and the exercise plan for it you will lose fat for sure. The exercise program looks pretty intense from what I have seen it get you doing a lot of body weight movements. My one friend got it cause he can't make it to the gym all the time so this he said is a big help.

:FRlol::FRlol::FRlol:
I have not tried it but I know some friends that have if you follow the diet and the exercise plan for it you will lose fat for sure. The exercise program looks pretty intense from what I have seen it get you doing a lot of body weight movements. My one friend got it cause he can't make it to the gym all the time so this he said is a big help.

Yes it does look intense I'm going to start it today so I'll post reviews of it if I survive. I'm not to excited to rid my pantry of its feel good foods but I love my body more so the treats are history. Wish me luck

Top Bottom