Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

P.c.t

kieranj83

Hey guys how should I do my pct I am taking
TRI-DECA 300 twice a wk
TRI-TEST 400 once a wk
OXYBOLS 50MG daily

Pct
Clomid
Tamoxifen
Should I use any other stuff and how much should I b taking daily

Sent from my GT-I9300 using EliteFitness

So let me get this straight... you are running tri-deca @ 600mg ew, tri-test 400mg ew, and 50mg ed, and you don't know how to set up a pct.... LOL Stop now. Is this your first cycle?

No I have ran a couple of cycles but didn't really know about pct much that's obviously why I am on here and asking for advice bro I have just had bits and bats here and there of pct but I just want to make sure the ways I have been told are right as every one on here seems to know what they are talking about so I have started to come on here rather than listen to friends

And open to any advice if the stuff I am taking is shit and something else would b better plz do let me know cheers

No I have ran a couple of cycles but didn't really know about pct much that's obviously why I am on here and asking for advice bro I have just had bits and bats here and there of pct but I just want to make sure the ways I have been told are right as every one on here seems to know what they are talking about so I have started to come on here rather than listen to friends

Well you have one thing right, people on here do know what they are talking about. What are your stats? What were your previous cycles and what did you run for pct?

Hey guys how should I do my pct I am taking
TRI-DECA 300 twice a wk
TRI-TEST 400 once a wk
OXYBOLS 50MG daily

Pct
Clomid
Tamoxifen
Should I use any other stuff and how much should I b taking daily

I am sure by now you know Im going to say trash the nolva. I hope you used hcgen oncycle so your nuts dont look like raisins by now. Before pct do a hcg blast at 250-500 ius a week and stop when pct starts or a couple days before. Then run
1-4 clomid 25 mg day
1-4 postcycle/ unleashed
1-4 daa
1-4 forma
4-8 bridge from ntbm

NTBM REP

my friend, you never run nolva with a 19-nor... which deca is... you are taking two things that can cause an increase in prolactin... not good bro... unless you like to shop at victoria's secret for yourself... which i am highly doubting... lolll Your pct is the most important part of the cycle... always remember that bro

Thanks people the guys I was getting advice of wasn't really big on the pct really so when I came on here to see that every one was huge on pct it sunk in that I should b doing more than just Clomid and tamoxifen I had never heard of hcg and a few other things I now know thanks to you guys so thanks

And I have stopped the oxybols so just tri-deca 300 and tri test 400

Top Bottom