Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

P****A G***P products

Stick Ass

I no there has been alot of talk on the boards about P****A G***P being selective scammers, in that they don't send product, but when they do send, is it legit? I have some Sus from them that I am very doubtful about.

Don't feel to bad, There are people who have been on the board for sometime that are foolish enough to order from those scammers.

Like I said, I'm new to this discussion board stuff. Is there anyone that can give me a few pointers on how to search out a good source?

Stick Ass said:
Like I said, I'm new to this discussion board stuff. Is there anyone that can give me a few pointers on how to search out a good source?

Welcome to the board bro. I hope it helps you from now on. Just read the rules of the board they will help you out a ton. Also if you have any questions just e-mail one of the MODS and if they can help you out they will. Also get yourself an encrypted e-mail account they are free. Look at the top right corner of the board.

Thanks for the info Zero Cool. I plan on sticking around from now on. I'll try the mail deal like you said. Peace out my brother.

Top Bottom