Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oxygen 4 Energy mini log

Needto stated that he felt the tren cough comming on and took a few hits of the Oxygen and bam! it was gone.

1-18-12: Chest (high intensity)

Incline DB Bench Press: 75's x 12 (x4) *5 O4E
Bench Press: 185x12 / 185x12 / 185x9+3 / 185x8+4 *5 O4E
Cable Fly (high pulley): 110x12 (x4)
Pec Deck: 80x10 (first time using this; it sucked, so I stopped)
Low Incline DB Flys: 40's x 12 (x2) / 45's x 12 (x2)

1-20-12: Back (Max-OT)

Reverse Grip Lat Pulldowns: 260x8 / 265x8 / 265x8
Nautilus Mid Rows: 245x8 (x3) *5 O4E
Nautilus Xpload Deads: 460x5 / 460x4 / 460x2+2 *10 O4E

1-21-12: Arms (Max-OT)

Olympic Bar Curls: 135x6 / 140x6 / 145x5
Overhead Ring Cable Curls: 100x8 / 110x8 / 110x8
DB Hammer Curls: 95's x 8 / 95's x 8 *10 O4E

Tri Bar Pushdowns: 260x8 / 270x8 / 275x8
Low Incline Skull Crushers: 140x6 / 140x6 / 140x6
Reverse Ring Curls: 85x8 / 85x8 / 80x8 - Left Tri only: 50x8 / 30x10 *10 O4E

So, I haven't really felt much, lately from the product (in terms of during my supsersets). So, the last 2 days, I've taken 10 shots post-workout to see how it helps with recovery. My back wasn't nearly as sore as it usually would be, today. I'll see how my arms feel, tomorrow.

I can't recall how many shots are supposed to be in a bottle, but I assume I haven't been taking as much as I should, because I still have product left and it's been over a week (I could tally up all the shots I've taken and calculate).

Okay, so on Sunday, I hit a heavy leg session, but didn't go quite as intense as I normally would (still easing back into the heavy leg sessions). After my opening of squats, I took 5 shots of O4E and did the rest of my workout.

At the end, I went to take 10 shots of O4E, but I got zero. So, the bottle lasted me 100 shots, by my calculations of gauging them. I can't recall off the top of my head how that ranks to how many there were supposed to be (i.e. if I was taking too small of shots, too big of shots, or just right).

To sum things up, on the days I'd used 10 shots post-workout and had felt decreased DOMS, the following day, the DOMS seemed to be back in full swing by two days after (which is pretty normal). So, it may have delayed the onset of DOMS, but that appeared to be it (for me).

I felt a noticeable decrease in heart rate and an increase in stamina on the first day that I dosed O4E in between sets of my high intensity sessions. Unfortunately, I didn't notice as much after that initial session, but I attribute this largely to my restricted use of the product in an attempt to make it last and not use it all in too few workouts.

I can't give as clear of an assessment on this as I'd like to. A few things to note are that I'd love to see this used more regularly in those training in cardio, to see how it responds. I wouldn't bother with it for heavy sessions if they're done at a slower pace. I would love to see a way for the cap to have an automatic stop on it, so it's just a simple press of the button and waiting for it to shut off. I think I'd have to use this product for a more extended period of time and to truly give the best judgment, I would use it as some higher doses to see what difference is noticed/felt at say 30 shots in a workout versus 15.

I can say that it is a very intriguing product and for someone who feels winded due to the intensity of their style of training; be it MMA, basketball, weight-training, or just cardio. Like I said, the day I was the most winded, I felt a substantial difference after dosing when compared to just taking deep breaths with my hands/arms elevated.

Top Bottom