Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oxyelite pro .. help!

girlygirl89

Hi,
I'm not sure if I even posted this is the right section or not (this site is confusing!) Anyways, I purchased a bottle of oxyelite pro, and I need to know how long this product stays in your system after the bottle is done. I'm on break from hockey, but I will be getting tested (ncaa) at some point, so I was hoping that someone could tell me how long I'll need to detox before I have to take the urine test. Also, the supplement concrete (powder) how long does this remain in the system.

I really appreciate any help you guys can give me!!

Thanks so much!

I'm not sure, I'm assuming they will check for both recreational drug use and stimulants. I don't know much about this stuff only that the 1,3 d.... Is banned ncaa, along with other things.

Well concrete is just creatine, not banned anywhere, it is a substance in many animal meats, white and red. The 1-3DM I would give 10-14 days min.

Creatine is listed as a banned substance-- I heard that a week off of a fatburner is sufficient to rid it from your system. I just don't want to push it and end up failing.

Top Bottom