Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oxydrolone (anadrol) 50mg

First was sustanon 250 alone 10ml over 5 weeks gained half a stone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

liam93 no you can not just walk into the Doctors and ask for bloodwork. You can however pay for it privately

Wrongun!

No it's legit alpha pharma gear with sust 250 and med tech solutions med mutasion

i didnt gain on AP anadrol either...their injectables are 100% gtg ,i cant say the same about their orals.

We'll I have gained 4 pounds since I started this post not sure if that's got anything to do with the sust tho.. Would it make a difference if I split the dose to 25mg in the morning 25mg in the evening?

If you are going to split up id do 50 in the am and 50 before you lift. I always do 100 of drol and have buddies that do 150 Ed. Maybe that's the problem, up the dosage. 4-6 weeks at 100 Ed should be good to go.

I know its not good that I didn't gain from them but they made my balls hurt like shit every now & then so something was happening rite? And with them making my balls hurt and that do you think it's safe to up to 100mg ed?

Never heard of balls hurting on Adrol. The main drawback with anadrol is it is very liver toxic. I would try to up the dosage and see if you notice a different. Make sure you have some milk thistle or some type of liver support. Stay away from alcohol. Drink a bunch of water and eat. Make sure you are getting the protein in. I don't hear of much fake adrol, maybe underdosed. Try 50 in the am and 50 before workout and see if you notice anything.

Top Bottom