Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oxydrolone (anadrol) 50mg

liam93

Hi All I'm running my second cycle an I'm currently using 50mg of anadrol a day and I'm 2 weeks in with no weight gains at all :s I hear about people having amazing gains within a week or 2 so I'm quite confused can anyone help?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No it's legit alpha pharma gear with sust 250 and med tech solutions med mutasion

I only started the sust monday and today is the 15th day of anadrol

Last edited:
I agree with 25homes. 50 a day for 15 days and no weight gain? Strength going up at all? Anadrol should get you 5-10 quick pounds in the 1st 7-10 days. I only run 4 week cycle of adrol and I get size, mass and strength. May up to 100 next time for even more.

Hi All I'm running my second cycle an I'm currently using 50mg of anadrol a day and I'm 2 weeks in with no weight gains at all :s I hear about people having amazing gains within a week or 2 so I'm quite confused can anyone help?

Are you eating enough?

I'm eating as much as I can I've lost my appetite a lot since I started them they are defo legit it's gotta be something I'm doing.. I take 1 ed an hour before training... Should I split the dose maybe ? :s

run bloodwork.. not sure why this is complicated http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/p...rivate-md-labs-bloodwork-10-code-1268793.html

it is not true you gain tons of weight on gear.. everyone is different.. at my size I am lucky to gain a couple pounds on a cycle cause I am already so huge for my size. now if you are a carrot then yeah you will gain 20 pounds on a wet cycle cause you have so much upside.

the fact you aren't gaining assuming you are training and eating right, and if this is legit I would say that is a great thing, tells me you already have a strong base

I'm in the UK can I just go to my doctor and tell him I'm on steroids is it legal here the laws on this have always confused me

Top Bottom