Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oxandrolone does not make you gain muscle or get lean BUT!!!!

Apexx said:
holy hijack batman....

It was my first post.. It just wanted to show the significance of what I was reading.. That I had a well thought out cycle and that I am considering (now officially) adding it to a cycle..

Ok.. OK..OK.. I admit.... I got a little excited.. It won't happen again

T-Matt

RULE NUMBER ONE - DONT HYJACK THREADS!!! :worried:

T-Matt said:
First off...Hey everyone, I am new from T-Nation and M&M..

I am starting a new cycle (my 6th total) in 2 weeks. It looks something like this..

Frontload 1500mg Boldenone Undec.

Weeks 1-18
700mg Test propionate/wk
600mg Boldenone Undec/wk

Weeks 1-9
75mg Tren ace/d
50mg dbol/d
50mg proviron/d

Weeks 10-18
100mg Masteron/d
100mg Primo/d
50mg winny/d (orally, thx AR)
[Might just have to throw in 50mg anavar now :)]

I have also decided to purchase the AI from anafit and I'll be running that I guess at 2 sprays/day. Add that to that some glucorell, sesapure, yohimbern es, and 10,000 calories/day and I should, for intents and purposes, look like Mariusz Pudzianowski.. I will take before and after pictures.. I know I'm new, so, I'm going to earn my respect...

T-Matt

You're acting like what I said had no relevance to the thread.. I guess I should have displayed in greather detail of how excited I was to learn of the adipose tissue losses around the abdominal region.. I went off on a tangent, but like I said, it was my first post, so, I wanted it to be known how much I appreciate the information..

T-Matt

heavy_duty said:
So many threads say Oxandrolone does not help you gain lean tissue and it also does not help you burn fat...but wait. everybody agrees it makes you much much stronger.

If you get stronger then you lift/push more weight well does that not also make you gain lean tissue (if eating properly) then gaining more muscle also assists in the fat burning process. (becuase muscle helps to burn fat)

does it not then make logical sense that Oxandrolone should in fact when used properly help you to gain muscle and burn fat at the same time (in effect)

???

note: I AM asking not telling, so what do you think?

Also I know there are better and cheaper ways to get the same result so please take this out of the discussion.

You can get stronger without increasing size, it has to do with the number of motor units you recruit. Only way you will gain size off of that is to up the cals.

heavy_duty said:
will SesaPure/Glucorell help with the high cholesterol while on var?
I forget what does what with those 2 supps.
There's been some good results with enteric coated Garlic and Policosinol. There's another supplement that lowers Cholesterol too, can't recall off hand.

SoCalJay said:
There's been some good results with enteric coated Garlic and Policosinol. There's another supplement that lowers Cholesterol too, can't recall off hand.

Red yeast extract does it well. As does ipriflavone.

heavy_duty said:
will SesaPure/Glucorell help with the high cholesterol while on var?
I forget what does what with those 2 supps.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Top Bottom