Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oxandrolone does not make you gain muscle or get lean BUT!!!!

All AAS have a nutrient repartitioning effect which causes the calories consumed to used to build lean mass or used as energy. This causes fat loss if you eat at maintenance or below.

yup i've never ehard of it increasing libido, the only known var side effect is loss of apetite, for some people is a good thing but not for me so i take it with EQ, anavar actually increases the ammount of growth hormones ur body produces, it was a drug designed for young children who were under-sized, it does not fuse growth plates

For the guys who got great results, how old were you at the time? and how many cycles had you done prior to this one?

thanks.
I wonder if age is a factor (T levels)

Whats the min. var you take to see results? I always see different, some say 60 or more otherwise you're wasting your time, in this thread i see 30, etc...

BBkingpin said:
I thought that an actual study showed a correlation between Ox intake and decreased visceral fat stores in abdomen, or that it actually helped reduce abdominal fat compared to control group?????
Yes that's right.

i just wanna say one thing, no steroid is a a fat burner. however yes var and tren both allow lean mass gains on restricted calorie diets so you can call them aids in fat burning for sure. i really hope bbkingpin is right about the ab thing, i am running 100mg ed right now

bruce410 said:
i just wanna say one thing, no steroid is a a fat burner. however yes var and tren both allow lean mass gains on restricted calorie diets so you can call them aids in fat burning for sure. i really hope bbkingpin is right about the ab thing, i am running 100mg ed right now

I've read the same study about var causing fat loss on the abs.

Makavelli said:
I've read the same study about var causing fat loss on the abs.
I believe i have too, it was elderly men no? i just hope it is true, i want my abs like yours mak

bruce410 said:
I believe i have too, it was elderly men no? i just hope it is true, i want my abs like yours mak

Thanks bro. I can't remember if it was older men or not. It's been awhile since I read it.

Top Bottom