Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Overusing THT for gains and may have plateaued

Choicethird

I am 39
6'1"

Reason for TRT I had testicular cancer in 2003 and chemotherapy right after and it effected my levels to about 230.

First time on testosterone cypionate, and have always been on the skinny side so decided to use it higher for the anabolic effects and get some muscle out of this treatment. I started at 300mg every 10 days an slowly moved up to 450 every week. Been on for 11 weeks now. I started at a slim 154 and have gained steady to 176 was my highest. And I can see it in the mirror, it's great.

I am wondering if the talk about hitting your genetic potential, could this be what is happening. But I though testosterone was a good way to pass your genetic potential.

I have been at 175 for about 4 weeks now and feel like the gains had stopped. I eat clean and train 4-5 times a week. And my bf% is around 10.

Let me know what any of you think about the reason for the plateau. Or is this the reason why most cycle 10 - 12 weeks?

Any answers or questions are welcome.
Thank you

Last edited:
Add a little something to the Test C. Deca at 400wk or D-Bol at 50ed. That should jump start things. Fuck genetic potential. We have hormones!

Yes, I thought it was my training. Maybe not enough, or not heavy enough. I usually rep to failure less than 10 reps, with about 3-4 sets of each. I keep my carbs pretty low for about 5 days then have one day for heavy carbs, but in no means am I doing atkins or anything. I eat veggies, chicken, turkey, some fruits, about 6 times a day with protein bars in between, as well as about 3 50g protein shakes throughout the day. Take all the omegas, use the Animal Pak vitamins, and Glutamine/creatine/taurine supplementation.

I know the testosterone works for sure, especially within those first 9 weeks, but damn. Straight line across the board when it comes to gains. I know I am missing something here, and It could be more intake of food for sure. I don't have access to Deca or anything to stack to the testosterone. That is what the doctor gave me and I feel lucky for that! But I have entered a great new world of feeling great, and making me more than I have been even since I was in my 20's.

So another question for you, since this is going to be an ongoing therapy for me, when I go off or stop my full cycle, I will be dropping down to only 200mg every 2 weeks, like originally prescribed. Stay there for a few months, then I will maintain that until I get a surplus again of more Test C and I will then hit it hard again with 500mg a week. Have you heard of this kind of cycle where someone doesn't completely go off the cycle but drops low enough to make up for the low test scores to begin with, and then do another cycle later?

Just wondering, and again thanks for the comments much appreciated guys.

To shorten the question I suppose, since I am no longer seeing gains. If I were to stop the higher dosage of 400mg this next week, and go down to my actual perscribed dosage of 200mg every 2 weeks. Then stay at that level for about 8 weeks, and then go back up to 450mg every week, do you think that would be considered a new cycle, even though I have still been pinning 200mg every 2 weeks, for my normal testosterone maintenance or THT. I was wondering if that would then kick start everything and I would then start seeing gains again.

Thanks,

Oh ok, I figured there were people out there that did the blast and cruise. Now does that work well, as well as a normal cycle would? Would I expect gains next time like I did this time the first 5-6 weeks?

As for calories, I was vigilant about counting them a while back. But I usually eat almost the same thing everyday, except the occasional sat, sun. I don't drink nor smoke... I take in a great deal of protein a day mostly by shakes and bars. But my calories are probably around 2500 and almost all clean, no breads pastas .... But I may have a misconception about the calories vs protein. I thought if you get enough protein for your muscles to recover, calories aren't always as big of an issue... Can you enlighten me on your thoughts of caloric intake. I have read a great deal about this but have came tithe conclusion that excess calories can turn to fat if not used. So if I took in 3000 calories and 230g of protein how do the calories help with muscle building? I really hope this isn't that stupid of a question. Just had a bit of that confusion over the years.

I feel like size is stable strength seems to be there but stabilizing as well. But I do have energy while training.
My weight is the same, I have a withings scale measures somewhat bf% and weight so bf% is the same and weight fluctuates up 2 down 2lbs ever few days bf% the same. So I figure mass is not growing.

Thanks again for listening.

I have read a great deal about this but have came tithe conclusion that excess calories can turn to fat if not used. So if I took in 3000 calories and 230g of protein how do the calories help with muscle building?

You have gained 20lbs and eat the same thing every day. The 2500 calories you were eating to get you those 20 lbs is now the number of calories you need to eat to maintain that weight - aka maintenance calories.

To gain mass you need to increase calories and increase protein. 3000 calories and 300g of protein should help you put on some lbs. Calories help with muscle building because calories = energy and your body needs energy to make muscle from the protein. What you're feeding it now is enough to maintain your current weight. You're not giving your body anything to work with.

Yes, you can put on fat by not using calories. If you're trying to bulk you should expect to put on a little bit of fat. If you're concerned about gaining too much fat add more cardio to your routine.

I think most members would suggest looking at your diet before adding more to your cycle. Without proper diet it won't matter what you add to the cycle and based on what you've shared I don't think adding more test or stacking another aas is necessary at this point.

^^ You couldn't pay for better advice! Also sounds like you get a lot of your protein from bars and shakes. Start taking in more real food protein vs. packaged.

Choice,
Hop up to the search field drop down at the top and put "blast cruise" in their man. This is a big site and plenty of info. You'll find all types of threads on blast & cruise dosages, cycles, durations, what happens if you come off, etc.

Top Bottom