Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Overtraining discussion ... Overtraining advice while "on gear"

I was thinking of doing this training schedule along with a cycle of 100mg of Tren ED, 333mg of Test Enth E3D, and 50mg oral winny ED.

Day1: Legs/Abs
Day2: Cardio/Back/Bis
Day3: Shoulders/Traps/Calves
Day4: Cardio/Chest/Tris
Repeat

The cardio will be in the mornings and workouts in the afternoon. Does this sound too excessive?

Of course it is possible to overtrain no matter what supplements or drugs you take. Otherwise you would be stronger and larger immediately after each subsequent set as your body would have supercompensated by the time it took you to change the weight. In reality most people are weaker with every consecutive set hence time to recover is obviously a factor that must be considered to alot for supercompensation and the resulting strength increases. The precise time is dictated by individual response, hence the need for accurate record keeping in a training journal.

Overtraining is so overated. I see very few people who over train.

And between all the biggest guys I see, there is 'usually' a common denominator. They do a fair bit of volume.

I think when off, or if natty, one should do less volume, but by less I mean say 12 sets for biceps rather than 16-18.

Great info everyone ... thanks for all the input ...

Let's keep it going ....

I am still looking forward to the old school Vets and Mods to share there opinions!!!

i would argue that over training is real. when im off gear and training HARD my sex drive is in the pits and my penis is softer not as hard. when i take a few weeks off gym i have more vigor and more blood flow to my peepee(sorry for being blunt)

When I made my best progress (biggest and stronget by FAR) I trained each bodypart twice/week on a 3 on 1 off schedule!

Redux said:
Were you sore doing all those pullups every day? I just always assumed you shouldn't work sore muscle hard, and that recuperation was essential.

I have been thinking of jumping into something like that for my summer cutter, but I am not looking to fuck myself up.

And when you say, "Your body will let you know",what do you mean by that? Fatigue? Bad nerves?

I really want to hear more about how that worked out for you.

No, I wasn't/am not sore after doing them. My training schedule is normally Mon,Tue, (off Wed) Thur, Fri I hit the body part for that month on every training day. Notice, I said "training day" I do not do them every single day, I'm sure that would likely start destroying muscle. As for pull-ups I do a total of 50 pull-ups each training day. I do as many as I can per set and continue to do sets untill I hit 50, even if the last few sets are only 4 or 5 reps each.

If you are overtraining, you will start feeling fatigued all the time and if when you go to train the chosen body part again you are incredibly sore or weak, then you are probably overdoing it. There is no set amount of time, it's totally individual.

supertech69 said:
No, I wasn't/am not sore after doing them. My training schedule is normally Mon,Tue, (off Wed) Thur, Fri I hit the body part for that month on every training day. Notice, I said "training day" I do not do them every single day, I'm sure that would likely start destroying muscle. As for pull-ups I do a total of 50 pull-ups each training day. I do as many as I can per set and continue to do sets untill I hit 50, even if the last few sets are only 4 or 5 reps each.

If you are overtraining, you will start feeling fatigued all the time and if when you go to train the chosen body part again you are incredibly sore or weak, then you are probably overdoing it. There is no set amount of time, it's totally individual.

Thanks for the follow up. Bump for any more experiences relevant to this topic.

Top Bottom